Monday, May 5, 2008

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Since I picked Jay up today, he has thoroughly amazed me, with varying actions. Some good, funny and cute, and others neither good or cute!

Ate, 3 bags of granola bites on the way home. Does Jenn not feed him, just kidding...
Made a huge mud puddle in the yard, and tracked it all over the place- One of the not so cute!
Attacked one of my newly planted pots, drug every plant out and shredded them! Another not so cute ...
Zoo, should he be in one????????? He has listened as well as an animal this evening.
I feel really bad, but had to call Scott and confess that we may be a child short when he got home.
Now it is supper time, and Jay has eaten rice, french fries, asparagus, an apple and a 1/4 lb cheeseburger.
Gosh- He must be GROWING, does this cause 3 yr old behaviors to INCREASE?

As crazy as he has been, I love him more than words can explain, and have had to turn my head and laugh at each of his mischievous actions tonight.

No comments: