Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wow!!!! Well almost 4 months have gone by. I have 2 kids and am back at work. I would think I could keep up on this blog. Can I make a New Year's Resolution this late in the year? I am trying. Work is work, I enjoy being back, but sure miss my time at home.
Caden is a ball of fun, and I mean that literally. He is a ball, and a very cute one. Years from now, we are going to have a very hard time determining who's who in the baby pics of our boys. Jay has a few more distinguishing features, but besides the dimple and cowlick... you may as well be looking at the same bouncing baby boy. The baby making God's above did such a fine job, with one, they did it again. As ready as we are for winter to be over, the 4 of us are enjoying our cozy nights at home together, when we have them available. Jay has adapted so well, to becoming a big brother. He couldn't be any more of a help than he is. Caden already looks at him with awe.... I hope and pray they build a great relationship that lasts forever.
We have been fortunate enough to spend the past 2 months with Aunt Joderz. She is ready to begin a new part of her life, traveling to South Korea to teach English. In case, you hadn't received this link, here it is: http://jodihasekamp.blogspot.com/. I look forward to following along this exciting time for her, as much as we and the boys will miss our time with her.

No comments: