Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day












Just a few shots from our day together. What a great gift! and I almost forgot to mention the great gift, Jay and Scott got me- a digital frame keychain. I'll have access to 60 pic at all times :) And some fuzzy aloe socks- how cozy!
















I had to include pictures of some of the flowers I got, a beautiful calla lily from my sister, a lily from Joy and a gorgeous flowering basket from my mom. Looks like they know what I like. Now all we need is some decent weather that stays, so that I can get these out!













After attending a new church to watch Tyler be dedicated, I got to take a nap, while the men cooked.... YEAH!!!!!!!! (why doens't this happen all the time? ) Sunday afternoon, we went to Sharon and George's. Here we stuffed ourselves with BBQ chicken and tons of delicious sides, finished off with homemade ice cream. I was lucky enough to receive a one hour massage from Sharon and George. I can't wait to use this! Jay had a blast running with all the big kids. Dustin and Ethan are sooooooo cool! We got to spend the evening talking to so many relatives, what a nice day!




Backin it up... Saturday evening we spent at my sister's house. Phil's family as well as our small family were there. Phil grilled steak and asian chicken. We ate and ate. Jill experiemented with some tirimisou resipes, WOWSER they were strong.


This is a pic of our 4 generations. Grandma Kohl(mom's mom, Chris(our mama). Jill and I, with our boys.... How lucky we are to have this time together.



Last are some great pics of Jay and his cousin Jack. Jay really wanted him laying on his chest, like daddy's do. They were so cute together.



Hoping all mommies had a wonderful day!!!!!!!

No comments: