BRRRR it's damn cold, and we are stuck inside. There is only so much time, I cna spend in the chicken house, then I come in and start eating... so I am trying to avoid cold and food.... So, this is where I am left....

Our wood pile. Weekly, if not twice a week, we get to come in back here, and load piece after piece of wood into the basement for some
attempts at cutting down on our gas heat use. We can go through 30 or so pieces in a day, making for lots of wood hauling.... I can't wait to get started on building a more
efficient home.... 10 years from now... keep you fingers crossed it will be soon!

Jay and I arrived home, in the freezing weather, and were unable to find our dogs. Our, OUTSIDE dogs. Abbey and Wilson are only allowed in the house, (per Scott) when we are home, and they are supposed to stay in the mudroom. Scott happened to leave after us today, and decided that they would like it better inside. They were thrilled when we got home, ran out to pee, and back in what must have been their spots for the day.
Thank you Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment