What a fun day! Jay, Angie, Tyler and I went to Grant's Farm. the forecast was calling for temps in the low 80's and sunny. It was beautiful and packed! We began the day with the train ride, and saw a few animals. Then off to bottle feed the goats. Jay HATED this, and kept wanting to leave, while clingning to and climbing on me. So after getting the goats of us, we visited some turtles and parrots. Then to the sprinklers. I think this was the highlight of the trip for Jay. He ran back and forth, back and forth through the water! Then to the wrinkly butt elephants and lunch. WOW- the food garden was packed too. So while standing in line, I made a friend, imagine that! She was nice and even held my place in line while I got a hospitatliy beer. I tried the new bacardi mojito pomegrante, YUMMY! That was down before I could get my order placed. So I went back to try the new lime BL everyone has been talking aobut, YUMMY too! Now back to the kids, the cute ones here! We went back in and had some camels lick our hands for the .50 pebbles, and checked the llamas out too. Then to the train to head back to the car. Poor Tyler was alseep before we could even pull out of the parking lot. Jay wasn't far behind. This evening, he has repeatedly let me know how much he disliked the goats! Never again he keeps telling me! Funny a few months ago, he loved goats at another outing. I think the CRAZY Grant's Farm goats could scare anyone! All in all it was a great day and the boys both did very well, with such a long car ride and busy afternoon! We are hoping for more fun days like this!
1 comment:
Sounds like you all had a great outing with the kiddos! They seem to be the best of buds.
Like the flower pics too, very pretty!
Post a Comment