With the incredibly wet and cool spring, our garden was put in very late. I'm just starting to reap the rewards of it. Here is 3 of the 7 bowls of peppers I have picked this week. No bells ready yet, but we have been stuffing these small ones with everything.
Jay plucked this daisy off one of my plants and worked very hard to plant more daisies in another spot. He was disappointed to find that it didn't make it.
One afternoon, while Uncle Mark was helping Scott with the hay, I watched Tyler. Jay and Tyler found this dragon costume and had to take turns wearing it. Tyler really wanted it on, but also quickly wanted it off! I don't know what we would do without Mark's help. I couldn't pass up taking a picture of him in this. TOO CUTE !
It's very hard to tell by this picture, with all the noodles floating around, but Jay has just decided in the past 2 days, that he can swim. He no longer needs his "fat suit", as we call his floatie vest. Jay is jumping in, and swimming all over the pool. What a big boy. Mom hopes he will be ready for swim team one day! We have known for quite some time, that he could do this, it just took us dragging him in, without the fat suit and he was off! I couldn't be any more excited!
Our little ball player. We need to get working with Jay. I hope he has more natural talent than his ball, delayed mother. Give me a body of water and I'm thrilled, but don't throw a ball to me, I'll avoid it. Jay keeps showing more interest in playing ball. Next year, is when he can begin t-ball. Hope this turns out to be a lifelong interest.
No comments:
Post a Comment