Jay swimming underwater. Most often, Jay can be found UNDER water. He loves his new freedom in the pool. Yesterday, we went to Alligator Creek again and had a blast. Jay and I worked at school with Angie and Drake, then off to the pool with them and there met up with Angie and Tyler. The boys each did their own thing, but everyone had a blast. Tyler was hard to get a good shot of. He is often diving under water, only to be drug up with a huge smile on his face.
This last week, before my official work week starts we are attempting to cram in as much as possible. I know August and the beginning of September will be an adjustment for EVERYONE. Me- waking up hours earlier, and really getting dressed, being surrounded by teenagers. Jay also waking up earlier and following a routine with other kids his age, sharing and not being the center of attention quite as much. Scott, will no longer have a wife at home willing to do everything in the home, but will have a family ready to go to bed when he is :) Nothing new, this is our August every year. Guess we better get used to it.
Jay, Drake and Drake's cousin Kaela. Jay had a small crush on her, just as he seems to on all pre-teen girls.
Some of our last morning sleeping in for quite a while. Jay has become the champion late sleeper, after moving around to our bed or the couch. I am starting to get pretty anxious about going back to work. I really love my summers home with Jay. 6 days left!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!
Jay and his first WATERMELON. It came off the vine a little early and didn't have much pink, but it was exciting none the less. Hoping to get some real sweet ones very soon!
Here is Mom and Jay. We were in the garden, and Scott came out and got a few pics of us. Jay was in a very goofy mood and had all kinds of poses he wanted captured on film. KISSING was one of them. As bad as I look, I loved this pic, when I found it on the camera. I love our time in the garden. There is so much to see and learn about. I love sharing all the surprises natures gives us, with Jay.
2 comments:
Hello from AZ!!! Sounds like you guys are getting alot of fun things in before school starts. School starts tomorrow for sophia. I have been trying to email you and I must have the wrong email address. Here is our new email address and our blog. I finally got that going.
http://funtimesfourfamily.blogspot.com/
gvaccaro@cox.net
talk to you soon!!!
Love from the Vaccaro's
We are also cramming in as much as we can into this week of August! Not ready for my kids to go back to school and its going to be a bid adjustment for all of us! Thanks for stopping by my blog a couple of posts ago! Heath said he knows your husband from college. I'm sure I ran into him a couple of times at MU!
Post a Comment