Scott mowing one of the many fields, he is trying to get baled this summer. We drove by for a quick visit.
What a shot, I love the sunset and barn roofs in this picture!
Jay in the hay field, looking like quite the country boy in his torn jeans(to help show off the leg tattoos) , cut off shirt and camo hat. I'm sure some of you can hardly beleive the look we sport at home. 
Grandma has a cherry tree, well half of a cherry tree, that we have been pickin' on. Together we have picked and pitted enough cherries for 14 pies. WOWSER. What would the whole tree do? Anyway, Jay attempts to help, as long as he can get on the ladder. I have made one pie, and plan to make another today, as long as I make it to the grocery store first. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment